Salvador, the cradle of Brazil.
The Bay of All Saints -Bahia de todos os Santos- was where it all began. Portugal started to colonize this new world after discovering this enormous bay. Pelourinho, the cultural heart of Salvador is still there and receives a steady multitude of visitors from all over the world.
Watch the video why. It's on the right, click the Pelourinho Image to start it.
Bahia from Salvador to Porto Seguro
Spotlight on the coastline of this area. Focus on the multi choices for tropical Bahian beaches.
On this page you find selected websites with quality information about Bahia regarding travel and reside, homes to rent or buy, guesthouses, restaurants, hotels, beach life, action, culture, tour operators, real estate agents, architects, money isseu's, etcetera, for tourists and business travellers. Visit our Link-programme in case you want to offer a valuable listing.
- Salvador, state of Bahia overview
- Conde, North East Bahia
- Praia do Forte - North of Salvador
- Morro de Sao Paulo island
- Boipeba island
- Transport Salvador, Itaparica, Morro de Sao Paulo, Boipeba
- Marau, Barra Grande
- Marau, Taipus de Fora
- Serra Grande
- Porto Seguro
- Secretariaat Tourisme
- Climate statistics
- Gringoes: expats/emigrant knowledge
- Coach and bus websites in Bahia Brazil
- Salvador da Bahia Transportations